Today, Easter brings a message of good news that for me is irresistible and transforming. In fact, I connect to this message daily. It is the “secret sauce” for my life, work, and leadership.
The story of the empty tomb resounds with power and purpose infusing life and hope for 2000 years in every corner of the globe.
As I listen to the message that Easter delivers, this is what I hear:
- Love wins.
- Light overcomes darkness.
- Goodness defeats evil.
- Mercy and kindness triumph over judgment.
- Someone greater than me is for me and with me no matter what.
- You not only get second chances, you get as many as you need.
- New beginnings are normal, in fact, each day is one.
- Hope has a foundation, so it is not just wishful thinking.
- Grace to overcome.
- Welcome to the family.
- My failures actually qualify me to gain.
- Humility is beautiful, pride is ugly.
- The best is yet to come!
I hope this inspires you as well and gives you wind in your wings and solid footing for your journey ahead.
The best to you,